Do you own a motorhome in San Antonio, TX? You already know the fun your toy brings to you. But before leaving home to explore the world, you need to know a thing or two about motorhome insurance. At Shavano Insurance Agency LLC, we are proud to let you learn about the basics of motorhome insurance.
Is motorhome insurance required?
Yes, just like your auto insurance, you need to invest in motorhome insurance in Texas. But whether motorhome insurance is required or not, the last thing you want is to have your vacation spoiled by theft, accidents, or damage. Most folks invest in motorhome insurance because it can rectify things quickly when they go wrong.
What does motorhome insurance cover?
You will be surprised that motorhome insurance has similar coverages akin to those of your auto insurance. Generally, motorhome insurance covers the below:
- Physical damage: Comprehensive coverage protects your home from non-collision risks like theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, and Mother Nature. On the other hand, collision coverage compensates you for repairs or replacement of your RV when involved in a collision with stationary objects or other motorists.
- Liability protection: Because accidents can happen when you use your motorhome, you need liability coverage to cushion you against property damage or bodily injury you may cause to other people.
- Medical payments: It covers your medical costs following an auto accident.
- Roadside assistance: It bails you out when your motorhome breaks down miles away from home.
- Personal contents coverage: It covers items like electronics, clothing, and sports gear inside your motorhome.
Would you like to take your fun to the next level with your motorhome? If you are nodding in agreement, you need to pay serious attention to motorhome insurance. So, if you are in San Antonio, TX and its environs, please get in touch with Shavano Insurance Agency LLC for motorhome insurance.