If you’re like most people, your RV is more than just a vehicle—it’s a home away from home. And just like your home, you want to ensure your RV is adequately protected in case of an accident or other unforeseen event. That’s where comprehensive RV insurance in San Antonio, TX from Shavano Insurance Agency LLC comes in.
Why You Need RV Insurance
Just as you wouldn’t dream of driving your car without auto insurance, you shouldn’t hit the open road in your RV without proper insurance coverage.
1. Accidents Happen: Even if you’re the most careful driver in the world, accidents can still happen. And if you’re involved in an accident with another vehicle, chances are good that your RV will sustain some damage.
2. RVs Are Expensive: RVs are a significant investment, and if yours is totaled in an accident or stolen, you could be left owing a lot of money to your lender.
3. It’s the Law: In most states, driving an uninsured vehicle is actually against the law—including RVs.
Types of Coverage Available
Now that we’ve looked at some reasons why you need RV insurance, let’s look at the available types of coverage. Some of the most common types of coverage available in San Antonio TX include:
• Collision Coverage: This type of coverage will pay to repair or replace your RV if it’s damaged in an accident with another vehicle—regardless of who was at fault.
• Comprehensive Coverage: This type of coverage will pay to repair or replace your RV if it’s damaged by something other than a collision with another vehicle—for example, by fire, theft, or vandalism.
• Liability Coverage: This type of coverage will protect you financially if you’re sued for damages after causing an accident that injured someone else or damaged their property.
Give Us A Call
Contact Shavano Insurance Agency LLC in San Antonio, TX today to learn more about our services or get started on a quote!